- Born in Tokyo
- Started modern ballet at the age of three. Belongs to Nikaido High School Dance Club attached to Japan Women's Sports University.
- Enrolled in the Department of Athletic Science and Dance, Nippon Women's Sports University.To learn a wide range of dance genres along with a strong desire to learn about school education and educational dance, leads to acquire a teacher's license (physical education) for middle and high schools.
- Tokyo private junior high school/high school creative dance competition winner
- All Japan High School/University Dance Festival (Kobe)
- The 18th Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Award
- 20th Special Award (for excellent movement technique)
- Won the national junior high and high school dance competition
- Appeared in 7 overseas performances in Beijing
- Song show back dancer (NHK Hall)
- Stand-in dancers (AKB48, NMB48, NGT48, Shiritsu Ebisu Junior High School, °C-ute, Momoiro Clover Z, etc.)
- tand-in dancer at a commercial broadcasting national convention ceremony
- Appeared in a music video for salley"Ryusei Lover" by salley
- Kiyoshiryujin 25 Nakano Sun Plaza LIVE Dancer
- Appeared in the Kiyoshiryujin Harem Festa Special as an entertainment dance unit, "Megane's"
- Kiyoshiryujin Harem Festa 2019 10th ANNIVERSARY & 30th BIRTHDAY dancer
- Yorozuya Kinnosuke troupe dancer
- Performance at JAZZ DANCE CITY “STEP IN 2010” Appearance at Tennozu Isle Galaxy Theater
- Performance at the "Jazz Dance Festival" at the Japan Jazz Dance Art Association
- Sonoko Inoue music video "Ale" dancer appearance
- Mecha Mecha Iketeru! Dancer appearance, stand-in dancer
- Music fair back dancer
- Kiyoshiryujin MUSIC SHOW 2019 dancer appearance
- Elementary school part-time teacher (physical education)
- Nursery school regular dance instructor
- Kindergarten Extracurricular dance Instructor
- Responsible for dance choreography for kindergarten athletic meet parents
- Kindergarten parade marching, dance troupe choreography guidance
- Instruction support after elementary school "Suku-suke" school dance teacher
- Elementary school athletic festival dance choreography instruction
- Nursery school athletic festival guardian dance choreography instruction
Dancing is fun! I try to give guidance tailored to each person so that you can think. If you like what you do, you can work hard and get better at it.
Through dance, I teach students to cultivate cooperativeness, positivity, courtesy, and consideration for their peers.