ApreDiver is a soccer club for infants and elementary school students who is based in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo and is a member of the Tokyo Football Association, the second block of Tokyo, and the Edogawa-ku Youth Soccer Federation.
Mainly, players from Shinozaki, Mizue, Harue and Shihibone area belong to the club.
Weekdays activities are conducted at Kamata Elementary School in Edogawa Ward, and activities in the weekend are mainly at Shinozaki Riverbed Ground.
Locations and dates & times
Edogawa-ku Kamata Elementary School & others
- Every weekday : Tuesday and Thursday 17: 30-19: 30 Matches and practice (irregular) on Saturdays and Sundays
- Basically, it will be twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Irregular practice on Saturdays and Sundays is used throughout the year for transfers when the school playground is unavailable due to bad weather or school circumstances.
- We do not have 1 or 2 courses per week. The fee will not change even if you attend one or all of Tuesdays, Thursdays, and irregularly on Saturdays and Sundays
- Basic practice will not be held on public holidays (* If there are official matches, we will participate accordingly).
- The annual membership fee is used for sports insurance, annual JFA player registration fee, and various tournament participation fees.
- As other fee, one set of uniforms (main and sub) will be purchased separately for approximately 30,000 yen.
* In addition, practice time may be changed.
■ Admission fee : FREE
■Monthly fee : 5,000 yen
■Annual membership fee : 3,000 yen (1,000 yen for new members who join from January to March)
Free of charge (+Reservation required)
Main annual events
All Japan Junior Soccer Tournament, JA Tokyo Cup, Rehouse League, Edogawa Ward Tournaments, etc.
Spring & summer training camp, parent and child soccer tournament, enhanced expedition, etc.