Soccer club for infants and elementary school students who is based in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo and is a member of the Tokyo Football Association, the second block of Tokyo, and the Edogawa-ku Youth Soccer Federation.
Mainly, players from Shinozaki, Mizue, Harue and Shihibone area belong to the club.
Weekdays activities are conducted at Kamata Elementary School in Edogawa Ward, and activities in the weekend are mainly at Shinozaki Riverbed Ground.
Feature of our soccer club
- Our greatest advantage is that we can play soccer every weekday, Tuesday, Thursday, and (Saturday) at a fixed time and in a fixed place.
- As a member of multiple football federations, you can participate in official matches.
- Rather than adopting direct teaching medhod, we give importance to "conching style instruction" for children to learn essense of soccer by letting themselves behave.
- The team is led by Coach Mr. Ikeda, who is the vice-chairman of the Tokyo Football Association Kids Committee and can serve as an instructor for the Kids Leader seminar. It is a historical club with a reputation for teaching and training kids (infants).
Locations and dates & times
Edogawa-ku Kamata Elementary School & others
Every weekday : Tuesday and Thursday 17: 30-19: 30
Matches and practice (irregular) on Saturdays and Sundays
* In addition, practice time may be changed.
■ Admission fee : Free of charge
■Monthly fee : 5,000 yen
(Preschooler: Free of charge)
■Annual membership fee : 3,000 yen
(1,000 yen for new members who join from January to March)
Free of charge (+Reservation required)
Main annual events
All Japan Junior Soccer Tournament, JA Tokyo Cup, Rehouse League, Edogawa Ward Tournaments, etc.
Spring & summer training camp, parent and child soccer tournament, enhanced expedition, etc.
Click here for club information flyer