ApreDiver is a soccer club for infants and elementary school students who is based in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo and is a member of the Tokyo Football Association, the second block of Tokyo, and the Edogawa-ku Youth Soccer Federation.
Mainly, players from Shinozaki, Mizue, Harue and Shihibone area belong to the club.
Weekdays activities are conducted at Kamata Elementary School in Edogawa Ward, and activities in the weekend are mainly at Shinozaki Riverbed Ground.
We always accept hands-on learning and club tours at any time.
Locations and dates & times
Edogawa-ku Kamata Elementary School & others
- Every weekday : Tuesday and Thursday (Irregular plactices and games on Saturday and Sunday)
- Infants, 1st to 2nd graders : 17: 00-18: 30
- 3rd-4th graders : 17: 30-19: 00
- 5th-6th graders : 18: 30-20: 30
- GK practice : 19: 00 ～ 19: 30
* In addition, practice time may be changed.
■Annual fee 3,000 yen (in case of enrollment in Ianuary to March 1,000 yen）
■Monthly fee 5,000 yen
Free of charge (+Reservation required)
Main annual events
All Japan Junior Soccer Tournament, JA Tokyo Cup, Rehouse League, Edogawa Ward Tournaments, etc.
Spring & summer training camp, parent and child soccer tournament, enhanced expedition, etc.
* As a basic rule, participants will be required to participate in training camps and expeditions.
If you cannot participate, please contact the staff.